See a Problem?
MDS "scheduldes" the words that describe the numbers are user-added, and based on public domain editions of the system. Wordings, which are entered by members, can only come from public domain sources. Where useful or necessary, wording comes from the edition of the Dewey Decimal System. Language and concepts may be changed to fit modern tastes, or to better describe books cataloged. Wordings may not come from in-copyright sources. Robert Macfarlane.
Shop by category
Where the Wild Cooks Go. Cerys Matthews. Lara Maiklem.
- Are We Nearly There Yet?: A Familys Mile Car Journey Around Britain by Be | Trade Me.
- ISBN 13: 9781849531559.
- Reward Yourself?
- Jennifer Barclay, Editor in Tilos, Greece | Reedsy.
- New Deal, New Landscape: The Civilian Conservation Corps and South Carolinas State Parks!
- A Guide to Practitioner Research in Education.
The Penguin Lessons. Tom Michell. Down Under. The Road to Little Dribbling. Original Flava. Craig McAnuff.
Notes From A Small Island. Step By Step. Simon Reeve.
Are We Nearly There Yet?: A Family's 8000-Mile Car Journey Around Britain
The Fens. Francis Pryor. Seashaken Houses. Tom Nancollas. North Korea Journal.
Melvil Decimal System: 914.104
Michael Palin. The Places In Between. Rory Stewart. Journeys in the Wild.
- Download Are We Nearly There Yet?: A Family's 8000-Mile Car Journey Around Britain EBook!
- Latest feature posts by Ben.
- The Battle of Midway?
- A Daily Walk With Jesus!
Or do you prefer a bit of Minack-shaped theatre by your sea? You may want to consider our lists of the best family activities in Devon and Cornwall. Below, our family travel experts make the case for each.
Are We Nearly There Yet?: A Family's Mile Car Journey Around Britain by Ben Hatch
What treachery! What barefaced betrayal! How could I possibly take sides with Cornwall after a childhood blissfully steeped in Devon family holidays?
My parents will be incredulous. I can picture them now, snug in their East Devon cottage, reading this and shaking their heads. From nappy-bound paddling at Praa Sands to teenage surfing in St Ives, our twins, now 15, have passed many of the essential rites of childhood on our holidays in Cornwall. But you can do all that in Devon, I hear you cry.
Well, yes, but somehow it just seems more exciting to do it in Cornwall. It feels like a proper journey. Cornwall stirs your wanderlust; Devon is just a nice place to visit.
- Join Kobo & start eReading today.
- The Eternal Well (The Changeling Saga Book 2)!
- Are We Nearly There Yet? by Ben Hatch | eBay?
- Skylanders Mask of Power: Lightning Rod Faces the Cyclops Queen: Book 3!